Greg Elsworthy is the Principal Solicitor at Elsworthy Solicitors. He has over 32 years' experience advising on legal issues affecting individual clients and their businesses.
Greg is the current President of the Housing Industry Association - Hunter Region (HIA). He is also a member on the National Legal and Industrial Relations committee of the Housing Industry Association (HIA).
Greg Elsworthy studied law through the Solicitors Admission Board.
Key areas of experience:
- Business law including business sale and purchase transactions
- Business structures and asset protection
- Unit trusts and discretionary trusts
- Self Managed Superannuation Funds, including establishment, compliance and property purchases
- Purchase and supply contracts for goods and/or services
- Commercial contract drafting, advice and negotiation
- Finance and security documentation
- Dispute resolution including negotiation, mediation, conciliation, arbitration and commercial proceedings in the Supreme Court of NSW, District and Local Courts and the NSW Civil and Administrative Tribunal
- Property law including residential and commercial property sale and purchase conveyancing
- Commercial and retail leases
- Property development and planning
- Estate planning including wills, testamentary trusts, life interest trusts, enduring powers of attorney, and appointments of enduring guardians
- Deceased estates including applications for probate and letters of administration, and estate administration
- Supreme Court of NSW disputes involving deceased estates, including contested wills and family provision claims
- Building and construction law, contracts and disputes
- Family law property settlements
- Criminal law